Ban’s Diving Koh Tao
*** Special PADI Promotion – Due to the uncertainty and travel restrictions surrounding COVID-19, PADI is offering a 25% discount on eLearning courses. This will allow you to learn from home at your own pace and prepare for eventual trip to see us here in Koh Tao!
Why Take PADI eLearning?
- PADI E-learning reduces classroom time and maximizes your in-water experience, so you can enjoy your holiday outdoors in Koh Tao.
- PADI E-learning is an internet-based (online) course that can be accessed via the world web. It is convenient to study from your home, office or if you’re on the road 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- PADI E-learning courses are accessible in all languages.
- PADI-E-learning system provides flexibility to study the course at your own pace. You can access support of a PADI Professional at Ban’s Dive Resort by email or phone to help with your study.
How PADI eLearning works?
Once you enroll, by simply choosing and purchasing the PADI E-learning option link below, the PADI E-learning system will present you with interactive presentations that include videos, audio, graphics and reading. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress, review and correct anything you might happen to miss. This lets you move through the program efficiently and at your own pace.
- PADI Open Water – $220 AUD – BOOK NOW ONLY $165
- PADI Advanced Open Water – $204 AUD – BOOK NOW ONLY $153
- PADI Rescue Diver Course – $215 AUD – BOOK NOW ONLY $162
- PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Course – $ 220 AUD – BOOK NOW ONLY $165
- PADI Divemaster Course – $290 AUD – BOOK NOW ONLY $218
- PADI Dive Theory – $162 AUD – BOOK NOW ONLY $122
The PADI Fees above cover the knowledge development training as well as unlimited access to the PADI manual for each course online. These fees are non-refundable.
On completion of your online training, the e-learning course will be available for one year from the time of course registration. Next you contact us at Ban’s Dive Resort so that we can provide you with the additional costs for the Practical application sessions of the dive course and for scheduling of sessions.
Once you finish the e-learning portion of the course, Ban’s Dive Resort will be notified that you have completed it and that you are ready for the practical phase of the program. At the end of the e-learning program, you can print out your e-record and bring a copy of it with you to the dive centre.